Hit Me Up!
Have any questions? Whether it’s a comment, requesting a quote or anything in-between feel free to send a message. Thank you for visiting.
Or we can get started now.
Answer these 10 questions and let me know exactly what’s needed. I will review and contact you with a quote ASAP!
I will use your answers as the creative brief. This will help clarify the art direction, outline your target market, and establish a guideline for your specific needs. It’s a design tool to assure all parties are thoughtful in the creative process. The more thorough you are the more efficient and effective we can together design towards the perfect creative solution.
- You. Who are you?
- Your Objectives. Where do you want to go?
- Your Image. How would you wish to be perceived?
- Your Target. Who’s your customer?
- Your Space. Who are your primary competitors?
- Your Message. What should this project say?
- Your Preference. What are your likes and dislikes? Any color preferences?
- Your View. How will you judge a successful project?
- Your Words. List keywords that best reflect your brand or this project. (Example: authentic, established, fast, high-end, innovative, professional, strength, trustworthy, whimsical)
- Your Two Cents. Anything else you’d like to add? What makes you different?